Preparation: First time use, place your Cryoglobe in the freezer with the cotton bag supplied and ensure that you freeze for 12 hours before preforming your first treatment. Please note: freezer temperature should be set between – 18 ° C and – 24 ° C. Once cooled, wipe the ball, removing any access water or ice residue.
Application: Cleanse and dry your skin. Begin massage by gently rolling the ball on target tissues for 8 – 10 minutes. Body massages – longer if required. Roll slowly and steadily. Keep the ball moving and avoid lingering on a given area. Sterilise and place the Cryoglobe back into freezer, in the cotton bag after every use.
It acts to enhance salon and home treatments by improving long term skin quality with regular use.
- Reduces inflammation
- Cryo-stimulation of the skin
- Improve & enhances circulation to the skins surface
- Smooths and tightens the skin
- Minimises the appearance of large pores
- Reduces facial redness
- Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles
- Used as an invigorating ice facial, lymphatic massage
- Improves circulation in the skin – leaving a healthy glow
Accelerates the healing process after the following treatments:
- Semi-permanent makeup
- Coolifting gun
- Vein removal
- Skin needling
- Face peels
- Radio frequency